Friday, March 3, 2017

JLO - Easter Banners Bunny Launch - Easter Birds Flip Card

Hi Friends:  Thanks for stopping by to see my next project for the pre-release of this really cute stamp set called Happy Easter Banners Bunny from JessicaLynnOriginal stamps. This set is available for pre-order with free shipping until the release date on 3/4/17.

Today's card uses another flip card die set that I really love!  Flip cards are so much fun to work with & I love that the recipient can have fun with the interaction, too!  When I saw this stamp set, I knew that it would be perfect for the flip cards that I have - the images are adorable and small enough to fit on the flip sections.

Front of Card:



I normally stamp and color my images first, but this time I cut the panels, then stamped, so that I could easily see to place the birds and chicks just where I wanted them - it's so easy with clear stamps!  

Flip side of card:


I did cut the Happy Easter sentiment stamp in half so that it would fit on the inside of the flip - but it was easy to do and no harm to the stamp.  And I couldn't resist adding the cotton to the bunny tail!  (For anyone else who recognizes and loves the "classic" Basic Grey papers - yes, I still have my stash and still love to use them!)

Visit all of my design teammates and see what else they've done with this cute stamp set.  Don't forget, if you decide to purchase any stamps or digis from the store, please remember to put my name in the instructions/comments section during checkout.
Thanks for joining us for the launch of this stamp set!  Have a great day!

Instructions:
Use the Triple Flip-its die to cut the card base and side panels from the cardstock and patterned papers.  Cut 6 of the medium-sized pierced squares from the patterned paper and glue 3 sets back-to-back.  Cut 4 of the small pierced squares from smooth white cardstock.  Ink all edges. Stamp images onto the small white squares with Memento black ink and color with Spectrum Noir markers. For dimension and interest, add Glossy Accents and ultrafine glitter to the stamped images and let them dry. Assemble card and add the bird/chick images to the card front.  Add the medium pierced square pieces to the back of the square flips, allowing the pierced edge to peek through to the front of the card.  Stamp the sentiment on the back square panels, and add the bunny image to the top panel.  Add a little bunny tail using a bit of cotton, then finish with a strip of ribbon and bow on the edge.

Supplies Used:
Happy Easter Banners Bunny set from JessicaLynnOriginal stamps - Happy Easter Sentiment, birds, heart & chicks - the larger chick is from the Riddle sentiment stamp that I cut yesterday
Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir UltraSmooth Premium Cardstock (Amazon)
Sizzix BIG SHOT (SSS)
Memento TUXEDO BLACK INK PAD (SSS)
Prima Chalk Fluid Edger Pad-Branch Bark (Amazon)
Sizzix Triple Square Flip-its Card Framelits Dies (Amazon)
Glossy Accents (SSS)
Spectrum Noir Markers (Amazon): TB1, TB2, PP1, RB1, OR1, GB4
Bazzill yellow cardstock
Basic Grey Acid Washed Dawson patterned papers
Other items from my stash: ribbon, Ultrafine glitter, glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and truly appreciate them! Thank you.